Do you know how much your property’s worth?
The market is always changing, so it’s wise to stay up-to-date.
Contact us today for a no obligation FREE appraisal and find out just how much your property could sell or lease for in todays market.
What our clients say
- Phil was a great agent to buy our first house through. He was very clear in explaining the whole process and a very fair negotiator. He was very willing to show us through houses and freely offered lots of good advice.Chris Van Der Plas & Kim Van Der Stoep
- Phil Taylor worked tirelessly to sell our house in a very difficult market. He did many home opens to maximize our homes exposure to potential buyers, and followed up all buyer interest promptly. He is also very knowledgeable, friendly and very easy to talk to, things that we believe make a positive impression on potential buyers. Unlike some other local agents we spoke to, he did not recommend a low price to ensure a quick sale, rather he recommended a realistic price and maintained belief throughout the sales campaign that our home was worth the price we were asking, even when we had doubts ourselves. In the end he was spot on.... Phil got us the result that we needed and achieved a street record in the process. My wife and myself have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.Jim Horton
- Prevailing in a difficult situation. It wasn't an easy sell due to false starts, finance of buyers falling through and a fairly saturated market. However, Phil (and Michael) stayed really sharp and proactive throughout and got a great price for the house in a very reasonable time frame. Service was great at all times.Aaron Garbin
- Hi Phil, I write on behalf of my self and Ria , We wish to say a huge thank you to you, for all you did over the last several months to sell ameythest . You realised the family situation, the trying times and went above and beyond the call of duty, for want of a better way of putting it. sorry the journey was rough ,you never complained took it all in your stride, the big strong shoulders certainly carried the load, this made a huge difference as you took the load that the seller normally takes to get the house up to scratch ,( not that.. up to scratch was even possible) your work was greatly appreciated by both of us. It is a relief that it is now concluded. We wish you the very best with all your future dealings. I would once again like to extend an invitation to you your wife and your little girl to have dinner one evening, hopefully Ria will be able to join us for dinner. If there is any way I can help, please feel free to contact me. Thanks again Ria and annmarieRia Virasinghe & Annmarie Meynert
- Having to handle the sale of my mothers home as part of her Estate dealings, I was..from the get go - genuinely impressed and relieved to hand the home over to Phil and his team. Phil has a can do (NOT a ... we'll see) attitude and quite frankly, nothing is too hard or too much trouble. Due to my mums failing health (Alzheimer's disease) and with me living in a different state, her home had really fallen poor. I had traveled to Perth to attempt my best, to clear the home in readiness for it's sale, and when I had to leave Phil and his team stepped in and took care of the things I hadn't been able to finish. Issues that came up following and as related to reports, again Phil handled and sourced a resolve..did I say that nothing was ever too much trouble or hard for Phil to sort on my behalf. Being a person who is not short of saying it as I see it, I will tell anyone who cares to listen or wants to make a smart move if in the market for an Agent, that is was a refreshing experience to say the least to find someone (a Real Estate Agent none the less - and no pun intended) who was not only - genuinely interested, remained focused and dedicated to the task at hand, as well as present, but someone who also delivered 110% over and above what he had offered by way of Agent service. I simply cannot thank Phil enough for all that he did and how easily he achieved the result and in all that, helped me handle a very stressful and quite sad time. Thank you Phil Lisa Leighton Sale of mums home in Clifton Hills KelmscottLisa Leighton
- With a difficult purchaser Phil and Michael held there professionalism and made settlement happen. Thankyou for your support and helping us through this difficult sale. Shannon and I appreciate your time and will defiantly recommend you to friends and family.Kelly Baxter