Do you know how much your property’s worth?
The market is always changing, so it’s wise to stay up-to-date.
Contact us today for a no obligation FREE appraisal and find out just how much your property could sell or lease for in todays market.
What our clients say
- It was a pleasure to deal with Phil. Thanks Phil for all your help.Neil and Evelyn Taylor
- Hi Phil, I write on behalf of my self and Ria , We wish to say a huge thank you to you, for all you did over the last several months to sell ameythest . You realised the family situation, the trying times and went above and beyond the call of duty, for want of a better way of putting it. sorry the journey was rough ,you never complained took it all in your stride, the big strong shoulders certainly carried the load, this made a huge difference as you took the load that the seller normally takes to get the house up to scratch ,( not that.. up to scratch was even possible) your work was greatly appreciated by both of us. It is a relief that it is now concluded. We wish you the very best with all your future dealings. I would once again like to extend an invitation to you your wife and your little girl to have dinner one evening, hopefully Ria will be able to join us for dinner. If there is any way I can help, please feel free to contact me. Thanks again Ria and annmarieRia Virasinghe & Annmarie Meynert
- Phil Taylor worked tirelessly to sell our house in a very difficult market. He did many home opens to maximize our homes exposure to potential buyers, and followed up all buyer interest promptly. He is also very knowledgeable, friendly and very easy to talk to, things that we believe make a positive impression on potential buyers. Unlike some other local agents we spoke to, he did not recommend a low price to ensure a quick sale, rather he recommended a realistic price and maintained belief throughout the sales campaign that our home was worth the price we were asking, even when we had doubts ourselves. In the end he was spot on.... Phil got us the result that we needed and achieved a street record in the process. My wife and myself have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so.Jim Horton
- Having to handle the sale of my mothers home as part of her Estate dealings, I was..from the get go - genuinely impressed and relieved to hand the home over to Phil and his team. Phil has a can do (NOT a ... we'll see) attitude and quite frankly, nothing is too hard or too much trouble. Due to my mums failing health (Alzheimer's disease) and with me living in a different state, her home had really fallen poor. I had traveled to Perth to attempt my best, to clear the home in readiness for it's sale, and when I had to leave Phil and his team stepped in and took care of the things I hadn't been able to finish. Issues that came up following and as related to reports, again Phil handled and sourced a resolve..did I say that nothing was ever too much trouble or hard for Phil to sort on my behalf. Being a person who is not short of saying it as I see it, I will tell anyone who cares to listen or wants to make a smart move if in the market for an Agent, that is was a refreshing experience to say the least to find someone (a Real Estate Agent none the less - and no pun intended) who was not only - genuinely interested, remained focused and dedicated to the task at hand, as well as present, but someone who also delivered 110% over and above what he had offered by way of Agent service. I simply cannot thank Phil enough for all that he did and how easily he achieved the result and in all that, helped me handle a very stressful and quite sad time. Thank you Phil Lisa Leighton Sale of mums home in Clifton Hills KelmscottLisa Leighton
- It gives me great pleasure in writing this recommendation for Phil Taylor. Phil firstly contacted me as he was looking for a property like ours for a client and wanted to know if we wanted to sell. I said yes and to contact me in a couple of weeks, which he did, and he phoned and made an appointment to come and see myself and my husband. He came and did an appraisal which he wrote up promptly and returned explaining everything to us with strategic advertising and realistic pricing with helpful information and booklet on preparing ones home to sell. We chose to sign up with him as we found him most thorough and very pleasant. He handled the listing with a great deal of enthusiasm, professionalism and maintained prompt client feedback after enquiries from advertising on the internet and home open, always phoning and emailing any information to us. Despite the challenging market our property sold following the first home open, with a smooth settlement in 28 days. His honesty and efficiency was greatly appreciated and to this end I would recommend his services to anyone in the real estate market and also to my family and friends. As a result of my doing this he has since sold my daughters house and had an enquiry from one of my friends. Phil also offered assistance and helpful information on a house we were purchasing interstate.Edna Sodeman
- After a bad experience with another local agent, we found Phil Taylor to be an outstanding and professional person, who went above and beyond to help us to buy our first home. The attention to detail, time and effort he has put in has left us feeling that we will be using him as our agent to buy, rent or sell from now onwards. He was also happy to educate us about the market, the local trends and is genuinely interested in our financial welfare and success! Very happy campers here!Kali Ledger and Ariel Fyfe